The most common and most likely answer to this crossword clue is the 5 letter word BROAD , but the solution may also be TOTALLY which is one of the most recent solution (2015 in LA Times).
Across-the-board crossword clue answers
Here's a list of possible crossword answers ranked by the most likely to least likely.
Words with a meaning similar to the clue: Across-the-boardThese words may or may not be a possible solution to this crosswords clue.
- broad based
- all encompassing
Crossword Answer definitionsBROAD noun
- A shallow lake, one of a number of bodies of water in eastern Norfolk and Suffolk.
- A lathe tool for turning down the insides and bottoms of cylinders.
- A British gold coin worth 20 shillings, issued by the Commonwealth of England in 1656.
- Wide in extent or scope.
- Extended, in the sense of diffused; open; clear; full.
- Having a large measure of any thing or quality; unlimited; unrestrained.
- Comprehensive; liberal; enlarged.
- Plain; evident.
- (writing) Unsubtle; obvious.
- Free; unrestrained; unconfined.
- Gross; coarse; indelicate.
- (of an accent) Strongly regional.
- (Gaelic languages) Velarized, i.e. not palatalized.
- A prostitute, a woman of loose morals.
- (sometimes obsolete) A woman or girl.
More crossword clues leading to the same solutions
Here's a few more crossword clues - all leading to the same solutions
More clues leading to the answer BROAD
- Wide, spacious
- __-minded (liberal)
- Epic in scope
- Of goodly girth
More clues leading to the answer WINPLACEANDSHOW
- Big A trio
- Across the board
- Across-the-board bet
- What the first three horses do
- Racetrack wagering options
More clues leading to the answer GENERAL
- Washington, for one
- With 40-Across, phrase on a ticket
- Tom Thumb's title
- Army rank
- Type of store
- Kind of description
More clues leading to the answer UNANIMOUS
More clues leading to the answer TOTALLY
- "No doubt"
- 100 percent
- Without exception
- "Of course, dude!"
- Across the board
- Without exception.
- As a whole.
More clues leading to the answer WIDE
- __-angle lens
- Outside, as a pitch
- Ample in the middle
- 56-Across's opposite
- Ample, as a doorway
- Not on target
- Double-___ trailer
More clues leading to the answer BLANKET
- Security ___
- Tot's security
- Picnic spread
- Linus's security
- Linus's trademark
- Pancake, when holding a sausage
- Quip, part 2
- Bed cover
- Cover thoroughly
- Metaphor for snowfall